Sehen Sie sich das Profil von Kristin Rattay im größten Business-Netzwerk der Welt an. Im Profil von Kristin Rattay sind 4 Jobs angegeben. Auf LinkedIn können Sie sich das vollständige Profil ansehen und mehr über die Kontakte von Kristin Rattay und Jobs bei ähnlichen Unternehmen erfahren.
Specialized ownerpercent27s manual 2019
- CRI offers postdoctoral fellowships for advanced immunology training at top institutions and practicing cancer immunologists can apply for the Clinic and Laboratory Integration Program (CLIP), which funds two years of support for translational research. We also offer other funding opportunities.
- He completed a postdoctoral fellowship in psychiatric epidemiology at the University of Wisconsin before joining the faculty at the University of Michigan in 1979. He was a professor of sociology and a program director at Michigan’s Institute for Social Research at the time he took his current position at Harvard Medical School in 1994.
The Dean's Postdoctoral Fellowship Program The Office for Diversity Inclusion and Community Partnership, in partnership with the Office of Postdoctoral Fellowship will award two-year postdoctoral scholarships to two promising researchers in the fields of basic or social sciences. The Dean's Postdoctoral Fellowship at Harvard Medical School will prepare postdoctoral scientists,
- A resume is a brief, informative document summarizing your abilities, education, and experience. It should highlight your strongest assets and differentiate you from other candidates. Any student on academic leave for Fall 2020 needs to make a note of this in the education section of their resume.
Physics Today Jobs has listings for the latest assistant, associate, and full professor roles, plus scientist jobs in specialized disciplines like theoretical physics, astronomy, condensed matter, materials, applied physics, astrophysics, optics and lasers, computational physics, plasma physics, and others!
- The Department of Psychiatry of Harvard Medical School coordinates the psychiatric resources of seven major teaching institutions in the Greater Boston area into a collaborative whole that is dedicated to quality clinical services, excellent training and education, and innovative research.
Our Mission: The HMS/HSDM Office for Postdoctoral Fellows works to enhance the development and experience of the postdoctoral community.Through a combination of administrative initiatives and educational activities, the HMS/HSDM Office for Postdoctoral Fellows actively assists postdoctoral fellows in obtaining the skills necessary to pursue both academic and non-traditional careers in science ...
- Marcia C. Haigis, Ph.D., is a Professor in the Department of Cell Biology at Harvard Medical School in Boston, MA, a member of the Paul F. Glenn Center for the Biology of Aging, and the Ludwig Center at Harvard Medical School.
Postdoc in Translational Precision Medicine and GI Cancer Prevention at Harvard Medical School 2/14/2020 The laboratories of Andrew T. Chan and David D. Drew at Mass General Hospital/Harvard Medical School are seeking a postdoctoral fellow to investigate mechanistically-informed biomarkers for precision chemoprevention and interception of GI ...
- The American Historical Association is accepting applications for the Littleton-Griswold Research Grant for research in U.S. legal history and in the general field of law and society. The funds for this program come from the earnings of the Littleton-Griswold Fund. Only members of the Association are eligible to apply.
Marcia C. Haigis, Ph.D., is a Professor in the Department of Cell Biology at Harvard Medical School in Boston, MA, a member of the Paul F. Glenn Center for the Biology of Aging, and the Ludwig Center at Harvard Medical School.
- The National Postdoctoral Association (NPA) is a nonprofit, 501(c)3 educational association headquartered in Washington, D.C. Founded in 2003, the NPA seeks to provide a national voice for postdoctoral scholars; to facilitate positive change for post...
Postdoctoral Scholar Definition & Titles. Postdoctoral Scholar – Employee (Job Code 3252) An appointment is made in the title “Postdoctoral Scholar – Employee” when (1) the agency funding the salary requires or permits the appointee to be an employee of the University, or (2) whenever General Funds, Opportunity Funds or other University discretionary funds are used to support the position.